The Crown Orchestra - Aegean Journey 2 - Seagull



The Crown Orchestra - Aegean Journey 2 - Seagull エーゲ海の旅2かもめはかもめ
Serie - Big hit melodies best 36
Label: CROWN GW-3185~86
Format: 2 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo
Country: Japan
Released: 1978
Genre: Pop
Style: Easy Listening

Tracklist

LP 1
The journey of the EGE sea
Southpaw
Your knocking lard
Samurai
I'm gonna take it tonight
Tides
Winter scenery of Tsugaru Strait
Chinchika
Understood
Sometimes like a whore
Letters from Canada
Trap!
Virgo Palace
Seishun Monogatari
Two and a dozen talents
If I can fly this sky
Don't do this
Alone

LP 2
Kamomebe
Smile
Sweet tooth
One such woman
I want to be in the sand
Oh, wow (Wanted)
It's love. It's hard
I'm a no-presserie
Heartbreak magician
Yosaku
Lost road
Chasing the Coke
I've Been Mellow
Ayayamako
Eyes and Man and Woman
It's an old name
Urban fog
UFO

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Doors 1970 Morrison Hotel (US)

Russian Folk Songs 1978 Twin Deluxe

Various 2017 Джаз И Кофе